Yesterday my / our first child was born.
A day of mixed emotions turmoil and absolute joy along with a multitude of many other words which I can't quite describe but am sure I'll try to over the next few weeks If the blog survives that long - that long alas it up to ... well me.. ok us.
Please note throughout this blog I intend to use words and phrases which you might not understand if theres anything you wish clarification on drop me a note i'll try to help.
It's due to my head, my upbringing and my character - it's all in jest and in context, you'll see.
I'll try to spell well where possible.
So the day itself started with an operation the likes of which I've never witnessed as my partner went through what it called pretty major in the location where we live - a C section.
Anyway more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment